Re: Call for adoption - use case for "Trusted application, untrusted intermediary"

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 2:29 AM Sergio Garcia Murillo <
sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would not consider PERC to be a valid solution for WebRTC as it
> requires to reversing the order of RTX/FEC and encryption.

This doesn't seem like an inherent issue with PERC, unless I am missing
something. It's not clear to me that it's solved by this proposal.

> Also speaking as a SFU developer, they DTLS tunneling stuff for keying
> is a big no.

This seems like a position that doesn't really have consensus.

-Ekr