Re: WebRTC NV Use Cases

Supplementary to "Long-term Connections".

Michael Tüxen suggested to provide more fine granular control over data
channel mechanisms, for example:

- Setting the retransmission timeout (RTO) values for initial/min/max.
- Setting the maximum amount of retransmissions before the association
is aborted (RTX max).
- Turn the heartbeat on/off and settings its interval (already mentioned
that previously).
- ... and potentially further settings exposed by the SCTP API.

Cheers
Lennart