Re: Low latency video in WebRTC

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 12:26:55 +0200
To: Chris M <spectralcodec@gmail.com>
Cc: WebRTC WG <public-webrtc@w3.org>
in terms of implementation what would that imply?

I would think that this could help to remove latency at the cost of
reducing reliability/quality:

-enable slice mode on codecs that support it so video decoding can happen
before full frame is received.
-turn off lip sync
-turn off packet buffers and rtx/FEC

some of them are easier than others