Re: To Stream or not to Stream

if there is enough interest,
we (cosmo) can provide feedback during the meting about "millicast.com", a
webrtc-based platform for "live broadcast".
we did a state of the art of existing solutions, spoke with HLS authors
from Apple, limelight CDN, akamai, centurylong, venison digital (ex edge
cast CDN) and so on and so forth.

two blog posts about webrtc in real-time streaming:
http://webrtcbydralex.com/index.php/2018/05/15/streaming-protocols-and-ultra-low-latency-including-webrtc/
http://webrtcbydralex.com/index.php/2018/06/08/using-webrtc-as-a-replacement-for-rtmp/

--
Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore

   -