WebRTC developers survey

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 00:41:42 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi all!,

As you may already know I have got the (maybe naive) idea of getting
feedback from webrtc developers via a survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YVKqVU_ziCYtp8RGGnwB8WcQWDhkXe-mOmaSkFTdJm8

It is not mean to be statistically relevant, nor I am trying to make any
kind of conclusion, but IMHO I think it may provide some unbiased
insights which may used as another input for future decisions. Some
feedback is better than no feedback ;)

If you want to take the a look at the results (I will also publish the
raw data exported from google forms when I close the survey):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YVKqVU_ziCYtp8RGGnwB8WcQWDhkXe-mOmaSkFTdJm8/viewanalytics

Hope you find it interesting!

Sergio