Re: RTX/FEC

Is there really a reason to specify when or how to use a particular
resilience scheme as long as endpoints implement the ones that have been
mandated in the rtcwen-RTT-usage draft are implemented?

I believe that how and when a resilience scheme is used is basically an app
behavior (mobile apps may do something different from the common baseline
behavior, and apps that are more content aware might choose to do something
all together different as well.)

I think apps should be able to freely use the mechanisms available in the
toolbox.

--
Founder, CEO, callstats.io
http://www.callstats.io

Interested in networking, media quality, and diagnostics.
We are hiring!: www.callstats.io/jobs/