Re: RTX/FEC (Re: Statement from the IETF ART and SEC Area Directors regarding the "Trusted application, untrusted intermediary" use case)

I don’t know why we ever put RTX in WebRTC - it was clearly so suboptimal in RTP in general that we created much better things to replace it - like ULPFEC. I’d be in favor of removing it.