[webrtc-pc] Superfluous union in addIceCandidate.

From: Jan-Ivar Bruaroey via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 15:32:30 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
jan-ivar has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Superfluous union in addIceCandidate. ==
>From https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1952#issuecomment-410289502:
> An `RTCIceCandidate` instance is valid input to a function expecting `RTCIceCandidateInit`, because they have the same members.

This means we can simplify the spec. AFAICT, the union used to be needed because the argument was nullable once upon a time, but it no longer is, so we can remove it in favor of just `RTCIceCandidateInit`.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1954 using your GitHub account