Re: Poll: Location and nature of "V2 kickoff" WG meeting

Q1: Would you prefer to meet in north America over the proposed location
(Stockholm)? Would it make a difference regarding your possibility to
attend in person?

70%  - I'll show up in Stockholm but not in North America
20%  - I'll show up in either place
5%    - USA might not let me travel that often there. Thanks for moving
IETF to Canada.
3%    - I need to be 183 days home per year to be tax resident and there is
no meeting in Asia almost.
2%    - other visa or gov related issues.

Q2: - I prefer a physical meeting (and will come)

for the record: mentions of perceived fairness of meeting locations and
times are always "interesting" for the happy few of us living in Asia .....

--
Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore

   -