RE: Doodle Poll: Potential WEBRTC WG Face-to-Face Meeting in Stockholm, week of June 11-15, 2018 (and week of June 18-22, 2018)

Jan-Ivar has informed us that the week of June 11-15 conflicts with Mozilla's annual meeting.

As a result, we are extending the Doodle poll to cover the next week as well.

So if you have already answered the poll, our apologies - please fill in entries for the next week as well.
From: Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:16 PM
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Doodle Poll: Potential WEBRTC WG Face-to-Face Meeting in Stockholm, week of June 11-15, 2018

It has been suggested that the WEBRTC WG consider scheduling a face-to-face meeting prior to IETF 102.

We had previously discussed having a meeting immediately before or after the IETF 102 meeting in Montreal, but IETF week is already exhausting, so some people were unenthusiastic.

So on the potential theory that additional travel may be better than extending an IETF week, we are going to try another suggestion:

A potential F2F two day meeting in Stockholm during the week of June 11-15, 2018.

Please choose the days of the week that you could attend such a meeting, if you can be there in person.
https://doodle.com/poll/xmu3fqb3mqtkcnd2