[webrtc-stats] Is bytesReceived really available for RTCRemoteInboundRTPStreamStats?

From: na-g via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 02:09:18 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
na-g has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== Is bytesReceived really available for RTCRemoteInboundRTPStreamStats? ==
I am not sure how bytesReceived can be calculated on the sender side from RTCP receiver reports.  Am I missing something or should this stat be moved from RTCReceivedRTPStreamStats to RTCInboundRTPStreamStats?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/241 using your GitHub account