[webrtc-pc] OAUTH-POP-KEY-DISTRIBUTION IETF draft is has been replaced by ACE-CWT-PROOF-OF-POSSESSION

From: Vivien Lacourba via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:18:39 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
vivienlacourba has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== OAUTH-POP-KEY-DISTRIBUTION IETF draft is has been replaced by ACE-CWT-PROOF-OF-POSSESSION ==
The IETF RTCWeb WG chairs (Sean Turner and Ted Hardie) indicated to the W3C WebRTC WG chairs that the [OAUTH-POP-KEY-DISTRIBUTION](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution/) draft (now marked as "expired Internet-Draft / no longer active" ) was being replaced by the [ACE-CWT-PROOF-OF-POSSESSION](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession/).

I filled an issue on speref for that: https://github.com/tobie/specref/pull/413

Looking at our doc the change needed is more than just `s/[[OAUTH-POP-KEY-DISTRIBUTION]/[ACE-CWT-PROOF-OF-POSSESSION]/`

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1642 using your GitHub account