[webrtc-pc] RTCIdentityProviderGlobalScope looks wrong

From: Anne van Kesteren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:06:00 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
annevk has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== RTCIdentityProviderGlobalScope looks wrong ==
I have some questions/remarks about this global:

1. Is this implemented somewhere?
2. You don't define the name of the global, you just use it in Exposed. That doesn't work. You need something like Global=(Worker,RTCIdentityProviderGlobalScope).
3. Is BroadcastChannel exposed in this global? (Yes, if you need to add `Worker` which I think you do unless inheriting from `WorkerGlobalScope` was a mistake.)
4. If so, in what agent cluster does this global find itself?
5. Are there tests?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1627 using your GitHub account