Draft TPAC agenda: seeking feedback

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 07:23:15 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
All, below is a first shot at the agenda for TPAC. We would very much
like your feedback.

Bernard&Stefan

Monday
======

Morning session
----------------------
Media Capture:
- mediacapture-main
- mediacapture-depth

Note: based on (in some cases lack of) input from the respective editors
we do not think the following specs can be fruitfully covered at TPAC:
- mediacapture-output
- mediacapture-record
- mediacapture-image
- mediacapture-fromelement
- mediacapture-screen-share
Please let us know ASAP is this is a misunderstanding!

Afternoon session
------------------------
- webrtc-pc (Resolve outstanding issues)
- webrtc-stats (ditto)

- webrtc-pc: Outstanding Issues that would gain from f2f discussion

Tuesday
=======

Morning session
- webrtc-pc/-stats: continue dealing with outstanding issues
- test suite

Afternoon session
- webrtc-pc: next steps - schedule towards Rec.
- webrtc-stats: ditto
- webrtc-nv (only if webrtc-pc is at CR)