[webrtc-pc] Pull Request: Add testing guideline for naming test files and adding comments

From: Soares Chen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 08:44:46 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
soareschen has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Add testing guideline for naming test files and adding comments ==
I can add more about other aspects of testing later on. These are the two draft test guidelines that I come out with while still at TPAC.

We might also want to consider whether to put the main guidelines in webrtc-pc or web-platform-tests. There may be other contributors who work on web-platform-tests but not webrtc-pc. So it might be better off to put the guidelines in WPT and link to it from webrtc-pc.

See https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/1664