WebRTC 1.0 published as Candidate Recommendation

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 12:07:13 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi,

It is my great pleasure to announce that our WebRTC 1.0 specification
has just been published as a W3C Candidate Recommendation:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/CR-webrtc-20171102/

We still have lots of work ahead of us, but I am personally very happy
to see us reaching that milestone - congrats to all of those involved in
making this happen, in particular the Chairs and the Editors!

Dom