[webrtc-pc] Do we need getAlgorithm() at all?

From: Bernard Aboba via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 13:49:40 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
aboba has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Do we need getAlgorithm() at all? ==
Now that it is no longer possible to retrieve the pre-configured certificates via getConfiguration(), I am not sure whether there is a need for getAlgorithm().  At this point, the only certificates retrievable via getConfiguration() are those the application created itself - and presumably, the application could store the algorithm used to create those certificates on its own.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1159 using your GitHub account