Why is iceRestart just available in RTCOfferOptions?

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:11:14 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi,

I can't figure out any good rationale to not allow iceRestart in
createAnswer() (other than common/existing current usages).

In some scenarios we don't want that a WebRTC endpoint generates
offers / re-offers at all, but just answers / re-answers. Rationale:
lot of problems with new offered codecs and PT values in certain
browsers, etc.

Anyhow, I see no reason at all to now allow iceRestart within
RTCAnswerOptions. Do I miss something?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo