Re: TPAC meeting this fall

I agree that earlier in the week makes sense to provide a larger gap with
the IETF.  I generally prefer traveling on Monday, and perhaps others do as
well.  If so, is Tues+Wed an option?

If it's just me, I can handle traveling very early Monday since this trip
will be such a short distance for me.  So don't  over-index on my
preference for avoiding Monday.  But I'd be curious to know if others have
a similar preference.

Either way, I agree that 2 days is a good idea.