Re: Identity mechanism at risk?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 09:23:18 +0100
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi Cullen,

Le 17/03/2017 à 03:35, Cullen Jennings a écrit :
> The security of WebRTC is very weak without this, so the draft is
> certainly not ready for CR if this part is not ready for CR.

To clarify, I was not asserting that the identity part of WebRTC 1.0 is
not ready for CR - it will be as ready for CR as the rest of the API
once we have cleared all the issues.

The question of whether it gets implemented is only relevant for the
stages beyond CR - but I think it's useful for us to get started on
understanding the implications of what happens if it doesn't get more
implementations now.

Dom