[webrtc-pc] Can candidate.ufrag be null?

From: Lennart Grahl via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:22:10 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
lgrahl has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Can candidate.ufrag be null? ==
The `addIceCandidate` method states:

> If candidate.ufrag is neither undefined nor null, and is not equal to any ufrag present in the corresponding media description of an applied remote description, reject p with a newly created OperationError and abort these steps.

and

> In parallel, add the ICE candidate candidate as described in [JSEP] (section 4.1.16.). Use candidate.ufrag to identify the ICE generation; if the ufrag is null, process [...]

However, I don't see that `candidate.ufrag` can be `null`. The `RTCIceCandidate` interface states:

> ufrag of type DOMString, readonly

and the `RTCIceCandidateInit` members would support that:

> ufrag of type DOMString

Is the `addIceCandidate` method description slightly incorrect or can `ufrag` be `null`?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1078 using your GitHub account