[webrtc-stats] Why no Jitter for RTCOutboundRTPAudioStream?

From: Djalma Araújo via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:02:33 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
djalmaaraujo has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== Why no Jitter for RTCOutboundRTPAudioStream? ==
Hello, I would like to know why the SPECS is not adding ```Jitter``` to RTCOutboundRTPStreamStats objects?

Chrome used to have this implemented in special flags, but always reliable for Inbound or Outbound.

I know this project is not related to chrome, but I would like to know how it's possible to get the jitter for RTCOutboundRTPStreamStats objects in this case?

Thanks.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/228 using your GitHub account