[webrtc-stats] RTCPeerConnectionStats: should they contain a link to transports?

From: Philipp Hancke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:17:51 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
fippo has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== RTCPeerConnectionStats: should they contain a link to transports? ==
from https://github.com/webrtc/samples/pull/910

where I am currently using a forEach loop to find the transport, making the assumption that there is only one transport which is not valid when not using bundle.

I would rather use https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-stats/#pcstats-dict* (there can be only one) as the entry point and then follow the breadcrumbs of transportIds to https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-stats/#transportstats-dict*

Or am I missing a way? @vr000m @henbos @jan-ivar

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/227 using your GitHub account