[webrtc-pc] Requesting Identity Assertions incorrectly mention steps of validating assertion

From: Soares Chen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 06:50:32 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
soareschen has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Requesting Identity Assertions incorrectly mention steps of validating assertion ==
Section 9.3 Requesting Identity Assertions:

> 4. If the IdP proxy produces an error or returns a promise that does not resolve to a valid RTCIdentityValidationResult (see 9.5 IdP Error Handling), then identity validation fails.

I believe the step is incorrectly copied from _section 9.4 Verifying Identity Assertions_. The correct statement should be:

4. If the IdP proxy produces an error or returns a promise that does not resolve to a valid `RTCIdentityAssertionResult ` (see 9.5 IdP Error Handling), then assertion generation fails.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1510 using your GitHub account