[webrtc-pc] Required fields in RTCRtpParameters returned from getParameters

From: Soares Chen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:05:59 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
soareschen has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Required fields in RTCRtpParameters returned from getParameters ==
This is similar to  #1476.

Currently all fields in RTCRtpParameters are defined to be optional. This means when writing applications and tests we cannot make assumption of any of the field returned from `getParameters()` is defined.

I have a feeling that `encodings`, `headerExtensions`, and `codecs` should at least be empty list, and that all if not most of the readonly fields in `RTCRtpCodecParameters`, `RTCRtpHeaderExtensionParameters`, and `RTCRtcpParameters` should be required?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1493 using your GitHub account