[webrtc-pc] Direction of newly created transceiver in setRemoteDescription

From: Soares Chen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 03:37:05 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
soareschen has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Direction of newly created transceiver in setRemoteDescription ==
In the tip of tree draft, Step 2.2.8. says:

> 1. Let direction be an RTCRtpTransceiverDirection value representing the direction from the media description, but with the send and receive directions reversed to represent this peer's point of view.

> 3.3. Create an RTCRtpTransceiver with sender, receiver and direction, and let transceiver be the result.

But section 5.9. of JSEP says:

> If no RtpTransceiver was found in the previous step, create one with a recvonly direction.

Not sure if that is a mistake in JSEP, or I have missed something else.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1473 using your GitHub account