[webrtc-stats] Are the stats read-only snapshots or will they change kept around?

From: Todd Reifsteck via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:59:42 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
toddreifsteck has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== Are the stats read-only snapshots or will they change kept around?
==
I was having trouble understanding whether stats objects can be
changed after they are pulled via getStats. I assert that they should
be well defined as either being snapshotted when getStats is called OR
 as being updated over time.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/136 using your GitHub
account