[webrtc-stats] RTCIceCandidatePairStats.writable/readable: redundant?

From: henbos via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:34:50 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
henbos has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== RTCIceCandidatePairStats.writable/readable: redundant? ==
`writable` is "Has gotten ACK to an ICE request."
Isn't this the same as `responsesReceived > 0`? `responsesReceived` is
 "Represents the total number of connectivity check responses
received."

`readable` is "Has gotten a valid incoming ICE request."
Isn't this the same as `requestsReceived > 0`? `requestsReceived` is
"Represents the total number of connectivity check requests received
(including retransmissions)."

If so I propose we remove `writable` and `readable`.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/163 using your GitHub
account