WebRTC IdP

From: Pie Cas <piecs14@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:22:01 +0100
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Hi,

i'm a student of University of Naples "Federico II", and i'm working about
my master thesis, that concerns about performance analysis in two different
streaming technologies: DASH and WebRTC, in the context of Digital Rights
Management.
About WebRTC-part, i'm using Janus (http://janus.conf.meetecho.com) as
WebRTC gateway; now i have to use a simply Identity Provider for WebRTC.

I've read draft in IETF about WebRTC security architecture, W3 specs about
APIs for communications with an IdP and your draft about identity
management in WebRTC context, in particular i've read about "STIR".

My questions is:

How could i implement a simply IdP? My teacher told me about Oauth, but i'm
not very expert about identity provider management.

At the state of art, is there something ready-to-use?

Sincerly,

Best regards.

Pierpaolo Castellano