[webrtc-pc] "track" event shouldn't fire for a "recvonly" description.

From: Taylor Brandstetter via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 23:40:04 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
taylor-b has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== "track" event shouldn't fire for a "recvonly" description. ==
This is something I'm pretty confident we decided previously. Consider
 the legacy `addTrack` use case, where PeerConnection A adds a track,
but PeerConnection B doesn't, and they do an offer/answer exchange.
The "track" event should fire for B, but not for A. Later, if B calls
`addTrack`, and they do another offer/answer, the direction will
change and the "track" event will fire for A.

But currently, the "dispatch a receiver" steps will unconditionally
fire the "track" event for every new "m=" section.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1013 using your GitHub account