[webrtc-stats] Stat for audio playout delay

From: henbos via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 10:02:02 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
henbos has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== Stat for audio playout delay ==
The non-standardized Chromium getStats contains the following stats:
```
// The total audio playout delay, including algorithmic, jitter
buffer,
// and soundcard delay, in milliseconds.
ssrc.googCurrentDelayMs
```
Is this useful? Should we standardize it or something similar? Double
seconds is the preferred unit.
Should we add `double audioDelay` to RTCMediaStreamTrackStats?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/151 using your GitHub
account