[webrtc-pc] Should rollback fire addtrack/removetrack events?

From: jan-ivar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 15:09:19 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
jan-ivar has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Should rollback fire addtrack/removetrack events?  ==
SRD(offer) can cause the following events to fire: `track`, 'mute', `addtrack`, and `removetrack`, as well as cause tracks to be added/removed from the remotely managed stream(s).

Should a rollback undo any/all of that? How do we undo the track event? Do we undo the `mute` event by firing the `unmute` event even though that event isn't normally fired by SRD?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1706 using your GitHub account