Re: A very short extension spec: DSCP codepoint control

I like how you made the text so minimal.

It's a little awkward that in order to change the bitrate but not DSCP, you
have to set both priority and networkPriority but set networkPriority to
default.  But it's possible, which is better than nothing.

It sounds to me like adopting the document in the WG is a good approach.
Is there any reason not to do that?