[webrtc-pc] "Callback definitions" section should go under "legacy interface extensions"

From: Taylor Brandstetter via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 21:14:12 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
taylor-b has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== "Callback definitions" section should go under "legacy interface extensions" ==
... Since these callbacks are only used for the legacy interface extensions.

Also, `RTCStatsCallback` is not referenced anywhere. Did we forget to add a legacy `getStats` method? Or can we just remove `RTCStatsCallback`?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1142 using your GitHub account