Re: Why is offerToReceiveAudio boolean again?

From: Philipp Hancke <fippo@goodadvice.pages.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:20:37 +0200
To: public-webrtc@w3.org

Am 18.04.2017 um 00:12 schrieb Taylor Brandstetter:
> As I recall, this decision was made because it's only being kept around as
> a "legacy interface extension", and a boolean is all Chrome implemented. So
> it wasn't worth the effort to specify more complex behavior (which used to
> be described in JSEP, before things became transceiver-based).

does the spec prohibit this?
	pc.addTrack(someaudiotrack)
	pc.addTrack(anotheraudiotrack)
	pc.createOffer({offerToReceiveAudio: false})

It seems that without the legacy addStream API this legacy interface
extension makes little sense since if one uses addTrack one can set the
direction of the transceiver.