Re: Reminder: Virtual Interim on April 4, 2017 at 20:00 UTC

[adding Media Capture TF list]

On Mon, 2017-04-03 at 00:43 +0000, Bernard Aboba wrote:
> There will be a 90 minute W3C WEBRTC WG virtual interim on Tuesday,
> April 4, 2017, starting at 20:00 UTC.
>
> The meeting will cover issues in both WebRTC-pc (9) and Media Capture
> & Streams (1).
>
> Information on the interim is available here:
> https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/April_4_2017

As usual we will be using WebEx, call details are available on the
above wiki page. Good news the WebRTC support was enabled on the MIT
WebEx instance.

Some notes about the WebRTC support:
 - Works fine with Chrome/Chromium or Firefox.
 - Host and presenter functionality is not yet supported. Use the Cisco
WebEx desktop app.
 - More on Cisco WebEx Web App: https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-2486

Vivien

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        http://www.w3.org