[webrtc-pc] getConfiguration doesn't include all of RTCConfiguration

From: Peter Thatcher via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 12:39:36 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
pthatcherg has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== getConfiguration doesn't include all of RTCConfiguration ==
getConfiguration is weird in that it makes a new RTCConfiguration
object to return and explicitly fills in a few of the fields (ICE
transports, ICE servers, certificates), but not others (bundlePolicy,
rtcpMuxPolicy, iceCandidatePoolSize).  Should we just have a blanket
"copy everything" statement, which would include any future things?
Or should we explicitly add the things that are missing?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/813 using your GitHub account