Re: Stepping down as co-Chair for WebRTC WG

Thank you, Erik.  You really helped move things along at a critical time
for the work, and that is an invaluable contribution.  Your voice speaking
publicly about the value and benefits of WebRTC will be a continued help to
us and the industry as we wrap up, and we appreciate it!

Thank you!

-- dan