Reminder: "Procedures for registering stats" is still an open topic

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 10:37:23 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
The pull request for my suggested approach to registration is here:

https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/pull/43

It basically proposes a "living document" approach based on a W3C WG (or
successor) consensus model. I don't feel that there's enough feedback
yet to claim that we have a consensus for this approach or not (and if
not - what other model we could achieve a consensus on).

Please comment, even if it's just a "+1"!

Harald