[webrtc-pc] API for setting QoS priority of data channels

From: aboba via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:55:51 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
aboba has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== API for setting QoS priority of data channels ==
On 28 Nov 2016, at 22:50, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> wrote:

Looking at draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos, it's clear we want to apply
the very-low/low/medium/high priority to data channels.  But we don't
have any way in the WebRTC API, as far as I can tell, to set that
priority.

Is this just something we forgot to add?  If so, I propose that we add
 it as follows:

dictionary RTCDataChannelInit {
  RTCPriorityType priority;
}

And it's meaning is defined by draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/955 using your GitHub account