[webrtc-pc] Merged Pull Request: Use proper forms for setting RTCCertificate.expires

From: Harald Alvestrand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 15:12:03 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
alvestrand has just merged martinthomson's pull request 896 for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Use proper forms for setting RTCCertificate.expires ==
The last patch that updated this was a complete disaster, as I
discovered when trying to implement it.  After discussing with bz,
this is what I arrived at.  Note that we need to use
`AlgorithmIdentifier`.

I've also updated webcrypto links, which were all broken.

Closes #891.

See https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/896