[webrtc-pc] RTCPeerConnection: add methods to get local and remote MediaStreams

From: Miguel París via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 09:01:10 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
mparis has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== RTCPeerConnection: add methods to get local and remote MediaStreams
 ==
Hello,
I am missing a way of getting the local and remote MediaStreams.
If I am not wrong, with the current API we can only get the local and
remote MediaStreamTracks from the RtpSenders and RtpReceivers, but not
 their related MediaStreams.

What do you think about adding getLocalStreams() and
getRemoteStreams()?
Could having a ref to the MediaStream in the MediaSreamTrack be
useful?

Refs
[1]
http://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/#rtcpeerconnection-interface-extensions