[webrtc-pc] RTCPeerConnection.addTransceiver: add streams arg

From: Miguel París via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 19:29:35 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
mparis has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== RTCPeerConnection.addTransceiver:  add streams arg ==
Hello,
I think that RTCPeerConnection.addTransceiver [1] should have a
_streams_ arg as addTrack [2] to can say which are the MediaStreams
related with the MediaStreamTrack.
At this point, does make sense having both methods? Could we only
provide addTransceiver and remove  addTrack?

Refs
[1]
http://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/#dom-rtcpeerconnection-addtransceiver
[2] http://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/#dom-rtcpeerconnection-addtrack