Re: Rationale behind the RTCRtpTransceiver

> So, to be clear: WebRTC has defined a RTCRtpTransceiver class to just satisfy
some SDP needs. In ORTC there is no RTCRtpTransceiver and negotiation is
still possible.
Pretty much. I don't think ORTC will need a transceiver object; I can't
find any restriction saying "If an RtpSender and RtpSender share a
transport, they need to share these parameters".