Re: Note Re:Merged Pull Request: Adds the "implementation" variable to RTCCodec.

Question about this ... say I was on a mobile device that hard hardware support for the codec as well as the default software implementation in the browser. Would this tell me which was being used because that is really what I need to track down problems with hardware codecs on mobile devices?