[webrtc-pc] addTrack() streams param is ignored an RTCRtpSender is reused

From: Adam Bergkvist via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 08:08:52 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
adam-be has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== addTrack() streams param is ignored an RTCRtpSender is reused ==
Step 4 in the addTrack() steps says:

>If an RTCRtpSender exists in connection's set of senders that has
never been used to send (the corresponding media description has
always had a direction of recvonly or inactive), then set that
sender's track to track and return the sender.

> Doing so will cause future calls to createOffer and createAnswer to
mark the corresponding media description as sendrecv or sendonly, as
defined in [JSEP].

Can we simply ignore addTrack's streams parameter here?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/564 using your GitHub account