WebRTC & MediaCapture Virtual Interim 28 June 2016 20:00 UTC - Participation details

Hi,

Our next interim meeting will be tomorrow, 28 June 2016 at 20:00 UTC.
We will be using WebEx and IRC. Info to join this conference can be
found at:
https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/June_28_2016

Slides will be uploaded prior to the meeting and linked from the above
wiki page.

Regards,
Vivien for the chairs

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        http://www.w3.org