[webrtc-pc] Indicators of usage and data flow (PING review)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 09:13:46 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
dontcallmedom has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Indicators of usage and data flow (PING review) ==
>From the PING review:
> As a user, I have concerns about wanting to know, for example, in
WebEx: when I am speaking and where the data is going. Which items
(indicators) are going to left up to the application, and which in the
user agent? For example, camera light should be on when the camera is
active--that shouldn't be left up to the application.
What would be helpful here is to describe what kind of risks exist and
how they are prevented or solved.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/688 using your GitHub account