Re: [video] WebRTC Virtual Interim - 14 Jan 2016

Hmm, I just watched  / skimmed the entire vid in both Youtube and Dropbox
and had no issues, it could be you were early in and it hadn't finished
uploading or something, maybe try Youtube or download from Dropbox?

Erik Lagerway | Mobile: 1.604.562.8647