[webrtc-pc] Add API to control encrypted header extensions for RTP

From: Cullen Jennings via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 23:10:59 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
fluffy has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Add API to control encrypted header extensions for RTP ==
draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-25 section 5.2.2 discusses that we need an
 API to be able to turn on and off RTP header encryption.

Do we need an API to support this. Many applications can not work with
 it turned on while some people might want it turned on for privacy
reasons.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/523 using your GitHub account